Last Updated on
Taking out the trash is not a good time for everyone, but it might as well be as painless a process as possible. The trash cans on wheels on our list will help you move heavy loads of trash onto the sidewalk with less effort, and many can keep mice, rats, cats, and stray dogs from getting into your garbage and creating a mess monster on the sidewalk.
Toter Blackstone Heavy Duty Two-Wheeled Trash Can on Wheels
- Rugged rim design and bottom wear strip provide added strength where needed; large footprint and aerodynamic design provide stability
- Toter trash can design is compatible with automated and semi-automated curbside collection
- Rugged wheels make Toter cans easy to maneuver; ergonomic design leads to easy to tilt and roll, even when full
- Toter trash cans have a 15 to 20-year service life; backed by an industry-leading 10 year
- Distinctive Blackstone finish masks normal wear and tear and keeps cart looking new for years
- Super easy to maneuver. With the industry’s best tilt-to-roll ratio, ideal handle height and rugged wheels,
- Toter cans are easy to roll, even when completely full.
- The low, narrow profile fits through most gates and doors.
- Compatible with all fully-automated garbage trucks and semi-automated cart lifters.
- It contains up to 50% recycled content and is 100% recyclable.
The Toter heavy duty trash can is a 2-wheeled container with a molded-in axle and attached lid. Toter trash and recycle can offer a service life expectancy virtually double that of other brands and each comes with a 10-year warranty. The large footprint and aerodynamic design create a superior wind and set-down stability and are compatible with automated or semi-automated collection waste truck lifters. The rugged wheels make Toter cans easy to maneuver and the ergonomic design leads to easy to tilt and roll, even when full. Toter cans are manufactured through a patented molding process which allows for added rigidity and extra material in critical wear areas, creating their patented rugged rim at the top edge and the wear strip at the bottom of the container. Designed to look good even after years of service.
Simplehuman 40 Liter Slim Kitchen Step Trash Can With Wheel # Amazon’s Choice
- Code K Custom Fit Liners – Enhance your trash experience with extra-strong and durable trash bags that fit this can perfectly for a cleaner trash experience
- Lock The Lid Shut – A slide lock securely locks the lid to help keep pets and curious children from getting into the trash
- Slim, Space-Saving Shape – Designed to make the most of tight spaces
- Built-In Wheels – Built-in wheels make the bin easy to move
- Silent Close Lid – Patented lid Shox technology controls the motion of the lid for a slow, silent, quiet close, no banging or loud noises.
Great value for any kitchen, the slim plastic step can have features unprecedented for a plastic can: simplehuman’s proprietary lid Shox for a smooth, silent close and a slide lock that helps keep the lid from being accidentally opened by kids or pets. A steel-accented pedal adds durability, while wheels and an integrated handle make the can easy to move.
TH-64-BLU Trash Can With Wheels
- Hinged lid includes lifting handles for easy access
- The heavy-duty refuse container keeps waste out of eyesight
- Containers hinged lips keep the rain out
- Large rubber wheels make portability easy
- 23-1/2″ Width, 39-3/4″ Height, 29-1/4″ Depth
- 64-gallon Capacity, Blue
Durable polyethylene construction withstands subzero cold and extreme summer heat. Great for high traffic areas such as warehouses, fairs, ballparks, schools, etc. Each container includes two wheels for easy portability. Hinged lip keeps rain out. Keep your waste out of eyesight in our heavy-duty and easy to move to refuse containers. 23-1/2″ Width by 39-3/4″ height by 29-1/4″ depth. Available in blue color.
Rubbermaid Rollout Heavy-Duty Wheeled Garbage Can
EFFORTLESS MOVEMENT – Easy mobility for material handling, general refuse, and bulk waste collection in commercial locations, homes, garages, and driveways
DURABLE WHEELS – Heavy-duty wheels with high-performance treads are optimized for use indoors and outdoors.
STRONG CONSTRUCTION – Reinforced rim for superior structural integrity and robust lid designed for added strength.
FULL RANGE LID – Rollout lids open fully and stay in place to prevent swinging during transport.
AUTOLIFTER READY – Compliant with ANSI Standard Z245.60 (Types B and G) for compatibility with auto-lifters.
SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION – Smooth contours and seamless construction make cleaning easier and quicker, to improve staff productivity.
IDEAL ERGONOMICS – Designed with an ergonomic handle for comfortable push or pull operation.
The Rubbermaid Commercial BRUTE Rollout Trash/Recycling Can with Hinged Lid is the industry leader in waste and material handling applications. These seamless rectangular recycle bins are constructed of durable polyethylene with a hinged lid, integrated handle, inset wheels and are imprinted with the universal recycling symbol for increased waste management compliance. Heavy-duty polyethylene weighs less than aluminum or steel and resists cracking. The hinged lid open fully and locks against the trash/recycling bins.
A molded-in axle retainer adds strength while inset wheels make the recycle bin maneuverable and help prevent damage to walls and doorways. A molded-in catch bar makes the trash/recycle bins compatible with automated and semi-automated lift systems for curbside garbage and recycling collection. This trash/recycle bin contains an ultraviolet (UV) stabilizer to help prevent fading and discoloring.
Taltintoo20 Black Wheeled Trash Can with Lid
Opens to Either 80 Degrees
Size 45 Gallon
Measures 26 in. D x 37 in. H x 22 in. W
Perfect for everyday household use
Wheels Steady and Upright for Outdoor
Handgrip on the bottom assists with lifting can
Hinged design secures the lid to can and prevents it from being lost or stolen
Comfort grip handle offers a fully rounded design that’s easy to hold
Lid/Top Mechanism: Hinged
Trash and Recycling Features: Handle(s), No Additional Features
Trash and Recycling Product Type: Trash Can
iTouchless Glide Sensor Trash Can with Wheels # Amazon’s Choice
- UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY – You get a Full-Service Warranty including Parts and Dedicated Customer Support. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Completely Mobile – Glide Easily from Kitchen to Dining Room to Outdoor Kitchen. 4 Removable Wheels With Locking Feature. Move the Can Wherever You Need It!
- 100% Touchless – Just the motion of your hand opens the lid automatically! Lid opens and close is soft and silent. It’s a hygienic and convenient choice.
- Control Odors – 1 Natural Carbon Odor Filter is included to absorb and neutralize trash odors, for a fresh and clean smelling home
- Extra-Long Battery Life – Only draws power as needed. 3X battery life of other sensor cans. 4 D size batteries (not included) can last up to 1.5 years
- AbsorbX stops trash odors the natural way
- AbsorbX filters out Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- American Lung Association says VOCs can cause serious illness
- One AbsorbX Filter has an absorbing surface area to cover more than 7 football fields!
The Rubbermaid Commercial Utility Cart with Zippered Yellow Bag collects waste and transports tools efficiently on 8″ non-marking wheels and 4″ casters. This versatile utility cart has 3 lipped shelves and a zippered yellow vinyl bag for collecting refuse or launderable items. The surface of the top shelf features tool grips for keeping frequently used items at hand wherever this service cart travels.
OTTO Mobile Heavy Duty Trash Container with Wheel
Made using high-density polyethylene that is injection molded with integral handles, a reinforced rim and wear ridges that protect and strengthen the bottom. Strong walls increase durability and withstand winds up to 40 mph. Attached lid conceals contents and retains odors while keeping out rain and snow. Molded recess on base allows easy tilting on its axle for tilt and roll mobility, also provides a convenient lift handle on the base. Trash cans features lifting pockets that are compatible with automatic arm lifters and semi-automatic bar lifters. Features two 10″ diameter wheels on a solid steel axle.
Bear Resistant Garbage Can with Wheel
Secure for bears, rodents animals, polar-bears, grizzly-bears, raccoon and also steel edge to stop grizzlies from opening up the cover and also find food on rubbish. It has two sturdy wheels as well as a perfect axle for a simple move and also durable handling over any surface
Licensed for security as well as compatibility with automated and also semi-automated collection waste vehicle lifters Wild animal and bear-proof lock, metal-enhanced harsh edge as well as strengthened cover joints.
It has exceptional resistance to eating as well as clawing while continuing to be adaptable sufficient to endure the weight and also misuse from the biggest of bears. This Black Bear-proof Wastebasket is a rolled rubbish bin with a specially created affixed cover that makes it unattainable to large wild North American carnivores.
The huge impact and also wind resistant layout produce an exceptional wind as well as set-down security. Created to look great after years of the solution. The carrying handle makes it very easy to carry from one place to one more as required. It has a cover that allows protecting against pets, pests, as well as dampness from going into, while likewise maintaining nasty smells had.
This wastebasket is developed for exterior usage and also stands up well versus the weather condition components for expanded usage. This Wastebasket appropriates for your residence or organization. Maintain your trash secure and also protected with this waste container. It has enough storage space capability.
Product Information Source: www.amazon.com
Choose Your Trash Can on Wheels
You would think that buying something as simple as a trash can would be an easy decision, but, alas, it is not. Whether you are a city resident who does not provide you with your own receptacle or a property manager who has to provide your employees with something resilient and manageable, there are certain aspects that you will want to focus on to find the model that suits your personal situation.
Think of the closure system that best suits your needs. It is essential to have a lockable roof if you live in a place where curious creatures do their best to reassemble your cans. There are even bear-proof models that trap odors and have clever locking mechanisms that stay safe when knocked over, rolled up and generally mishandled.
To this end, a double-walled cover supported by a steel-reinforced rim will survive most claws and chewing. It is also better to have a model with an impact-resistant body so that when it ends up seeing abuse, whether, from humans or a predator, it will not have any.
An ergonomic body is also important. Specially molded products will be narrow enough to pass through any door and tilt and roll effortlessly. Some may need to stand if you forget one during a storm, or if the cover flips down after an automated garbage truck has removed it. Of course, you will also want your new bin to withstand the elements.
UV stabilized and corrosion-resistant materials fight sun and water damage, while a reinforced bottom resists years of scratching. Some models even have a push pedal, so you can lift the lid to drop off the trash bags without getting your hands dirty. Also, try to take into account the quality of the wheel: durable, non-marking cast wheels with molded axles and exceptional tread, should move effortlessly on sidewalks and uphill, even when the box is completely full.
Ways to Reuse Your Receptacle
Getting rid of your old trash can be a delicate task. Since they are bulky and bulky, you may need to take them to a recycling center or contact a local agency to arrange a pickup. Fortunately, there are many ways to reuse a used bobbin, so you don’t have to beg your friend with a truck for help.
If you have a green thumb, then a large trash can on wheels will make a suitable planter as long as its cover is removable. Vegetables and deep-rooted plants are particularly good in large containers – you can easily grow a generous crop of potatoes or yams that are more than enough to feed your family.
If you are a seasoned horticulturalists or landscaper with an abandoned garbage container, consider yourself the proud owner of an excellent new compost bin or rainwater collector. These uses require few tools and little effort; just drill drainage or ventilation holes and if you feel flashy, brighten things up with a coat of paint.
Old containers are great for general storage long-handled tools like rakes, shovels, shovels, and shovels or sports equipment will stay clean and out of the way in such a bin, or you can disinfect them and decorate one to create a recycled toy chest for your child.
If you have a large number of animal seeds or garden soil, a spacious bin is an ideal container to protect it from the elements and invasive wildlife. And for those who live in rainy or snowy climates and who often receive packages, keep them safe by asking delivery people to leave your equipment in a bin rather than leaving it exposed on your porch.
Warranties and Returns
Most trash cans associate with some warranty. The foremost reputable brands offer 10 years of warranty. However, you ought to know that taking advantage of the warranty isn’t always possible since the outdoor bins are large and quite heavy products. Returning them would be expensive and almost no seller or buyer is willing to buy this.
- Top 10 Best Commercial Trash Cans Reviews
- Top 10 Best Trash Can With Wheels Review
- Different Types of Waste Bin and What is The Difference?
- Outdoor Garbage Cans with Locking Lids and Wheels: The Buying Guide
- Outdoor Trash Can Enclosure
- Top 10 Best Stainless Steel Trash Cans Reviews
- Material of Indoor and Outdoor Trash Can
- Animal Proof Trash Cans and Accessories – Best Reviews
- Top 10 Best 13 Gallon Trash Cans Reviews